Doctor's Best, Lutein with FloraGlo Lutein, 20 mg, 60 Softgels
Price: $100.78 (SBD)
SAVE $85.91 (46%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 60 Softgels
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.10 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 3.7 x 2 x 2 in
- Dimensions Metric: 9.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm
About the Product
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps Maintain Health Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Doctor's Best Lutein contains FloraGLO, which supports health visual function, macular pigment density, and cognitive acuity. Naturally sourced FloraGLO is a highly bioavailable and produced under a patented process. It's the most clinically researched lutein in the world.
Lutein is a major carotenoid with a high concentration in the retina of the eye. Lutein is a potent free radical scavenger in a number of tissues, including the eyes, skin, heart and lungs. Both lutein and zeaxanthin work synergistically to promote eye health.
- Helps maintain healthy vision
- Helps promote sharper vision in low light
- Absorbs damaging blue light
- Helps support cognitive function
- Potent free radical scavenger
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Adult Use: Take 1 softgel daily with food, or as directed by a nutritionally-informed physician.
List of Ingredients
Safflower oil, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Precautions and Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 60 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Lutein (from FloraGLO)||20 mg||†|
|Zeaxanthin (from FloraGLO)||1 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|